DO-980 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
DO Range: 0.00 to 20.00 mg/L
DO Resolution: 0.01 / 0.1 mg/L, selectable
DO Accuracy: ±0.2 mg/L
% Saturation of Oxygen Range: 0.0 to 200.0%
% Saturation of Oxygen Resolution: 0.1 / 1%, selectable
% Saturation of Accuracy: ±2.0%
Temperature Compensation: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F, automatic
Pressure Correction: 60.0 to 112.5 kPa / 450 to 850 mmHg, manual
Salinity Correction: 0.0 to 50.0 ppt, manual
Hold Function: Manual / Auto-read measurement endpoint
Memory: Stores up to 500 data sets
Electrode Connector: 6-pin mini-DIN
Dimensions & Weight: 210 × 188 × 60 mm & 1.5 kg
• Precision laboratory dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations eliminate the measurement error.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, resolution, stability criteria, date
and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface for data transfer and timed interval readings.