Disarticulated Skeleton Model i.e Boneset
Life-size, disarticulated adult skeleton includes 3-part skull, right hand and right foot on wire.
- Life sized male skeleton model, 23 intervertebral discs, 3 part skull with movable jaw
- Extraordinary amount of anatomical details represented including 200+ bones and structures
- Left hand and foot jointed, right hand and foot fully disarticulated
- Very detailed medical quality anatomical model skeleton with bony landmarks, skeleton is not meant to be assembled and does not come with a stand
- The skull has all structures present and the calvaria (skull cap) is removable with access to internal structure and it has the external acoustic meatus, the skull does not include nasal bones and there are no interior markings (such as the sphenoid), the mandible is not detachable (held in place by a spring)
- Please note this model can NOT be assembled.
Packing: 1pcs/carton, 63x28x20cm, 9kgs